Since we last talked, I went to Granbury, Texas (a very cute town) and had Thanksgiving with some of Micah's family. It was a delicious feast. I quite like turkey. I have much to be grateful for. My heart is full. I am an immensely blessed person by none other than my Savior. I have the promise of everlasting life, a husband that loves me more than I can fathom, a family that surrounds us with love, friends that support us, Dodger who makes a frown turn upside down, and a job that reminds me that I love to learn and reminds me what a fortunate person I am.
Speaking of work, I have been teaching multiplication and division. Two and three digit multiplication and long division. I'm glad a two week Christmas break follows multiplication and division. Slow and steady wins the race. I have a sweet class that is working really hard.
Just a quick pop in to say, "Hello, I'm still here!"
Much love,

2 comments:
I sure have missed you, Colby!! I cannot wait until February when Laci comes to Texas and we can all get together for some girl time!!!I'll call you soon. MERRY CHRISTMAS, SWEETIE!
update! I hope your Christmas was wonderful!
Post a Comment