Sunday, October 31, 2010

Four Months

Dear Caroline,

You turned four months last weekend. I apologize for not being Johnny on the Spot with a post, but life is sorta like a hamster and a wheel and right now I'm the hamster and I cannot figure out how to jump off the wheel, but that's for another post. It's fun to think back to last year this time we were learning that we would be parents. We were overjoyed. I wondered who you'd be and at this point it was still a secret that Daddy and I kept to ourselves. I think I talked about you nonstop every night in bed to him.

Papaw and Mimi celebrated with us your 4 months of life! They enjoyed their time playing with you! At the doctor's office last week, you are weighing 14 lbs and around 24 inches long. This puts you in the 75th percentile for both. Funny, but you still fit in 3 month size clothing. You continue to love bath time. You are really getting the hang of your playmat and wacking the jingly-jangling toys above. You love to suck on your fingers and thumb as you are a drool machine! I'm looking for teeth, but so far I don't spy any. You are a snuggle bunny and love laying on top of me. You roll, roll, roll from back to tummy. However, you definitely don't like being on your tummy and wake yourself up often. That means you have been sleeping atop Mommy at night. We need to learn to tuck that arm to get back to your back ASAP! You love to walk assisted. Your personality is beginning to shine through with giggles and smiles. Your favorite is when Mommy sings silly, silly songs with goofy movements to further the entertainment...good thing God gave you a very silly Mommy. I thank God for allowing me to be your Mommy. I count it a privilege. Know you are loved.


Four Month Pictures




Love,

Mommy

No comments: