Sunday, November 8, 2009

Week in Review

I have been quite lax in my posting lately. I'm really trying to think what to say...I mean really...I'm kinda at a loss.

a. Made delicious veggie-cheesy soup this week. Soooooo good! Micah even ate my leftovers...this is huge!

b. Went to the ophthalmologist this week. My prescription stayed the same, and I'm the same in both eyes...yeah for easy contact wearing!

c. Got my teacher evaluation back...always a relief to hear that I do not, in fact, stink at what I do. Kidding aside, I did well.

d. Dodger had to go the vet last weekend and is taking new drugs and food and seeming to feel considerably better!

e. The cotton was stripped this past week. I get kinda bummed when all that is left is the sticks. I really like the white sea of fluffy cotton.

f. I watched The Proposal this weekend. Cute movie. I am eyeing another Sandra Bullock movie that I want to see, Blind Side. I love a good heartwarming movie; at least that's what it seems like from the commercial.

g. Micah got his car back from the repair joint. Both cars fixed!!!

h. This week, on November 9 we will celebrate the 20th anniversary of the tearing down of the Berlin Wall. I remember being only seven years old and watching the wall come down. A boy at school brought a piece of the wall. Powerful words by President Ronald Reagan, "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

Much love,

No comments: