I crave salt. I really, really, really like salt...the good salt. My potato chip purchasing ways have been transformed after my Friday afternoon grocery store trip. I suppose when the house runs out of toilet paper, and then you begin looking around for Kleenex, of course, none and then you are scrambling to the kitchen for paper towels, none, and then you are resorting to option number four to "toilet paper" in the form or paper dinner napkins...you know it's time to head to the grocery store. And this disappearing toilet paper cycle using happens once every month before I go to the store. I never thought of the grocery store as a great shopping experience. It usually ends up that I have bought nothing and I spent too much. Well, I was tired and just grabbing stuff here and there trying to make it home to start the weekend and I grabbed Lay's Kettle Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper Chips...oh my, tasty! So very tasty! Enjoy!!!

Much love,
No comments:
Post a Comment