Then, a parent I had last year...a great parent, was put on the ventilator with either pneumonia or swine flu after having a baby a couple of days previously. Our whole school has been so concerned, but it really took me back to just a couple of years ago when my mom was in a very similar situation. Praise God for miracle babies and that she is off the ventilator as of last night.
On top of those things this week, I've just felt tired. The kind of tired that sleep isn't helping. I even looked at myself in the bathroom mirror one day at school and thought, tired. I really need to get "untired" because we have evaluations this next week.
Okay, I can't write a post like this without saying something good. Oooh, I picked up my refurbished settee and it looks great. Dodger's new dog food arrived that will hopefully help his allergies. I got a ton of grading done. The insurance check arrived to fix my car which is in the shop as we speak. See, lots of good things. Funny how it is easy to remember the unpleasant over the pleasant.
Much love,

2 comments:
Tired...really tired...you're not preggo are you?
Really tired huh??? I remember being REALLY tired - right at the beginning of a pregnancy....not saying, just saying! :)
Hope your week has gotten better!
Post a Comment