Sunday, October 18, 2009

Baby Love

"Oh baby love, my baby love, I need you, oh how I need you..." This part of the song (not so much the rest of it) describes how I get the hankering to see my nieces to get some good sugar, sweet hugs, and fun giggles.

My sweet Reece at 3.5 years old. She thinks she is a real life princess (hence the princess shoes that she wore all over town; she was a hit in the style category) . Her favorite things to say to me "You so funny, Aunt Tolby."


Baby Reagan is now hitting 3.5 months. She is a calm baby. Reece loves to tell people that that is her baby sister. Their car seats were side by side in the car to make room for me, and Reece was petting her while she was sleeping. I hope they grow up to be the best of friends.


Anywhere Dodger is, so is Reece. We had to go run off some energy. Although, that didn't really happen!


A visit north isn't quite complete without Daddy feeding us!


I had hugged, snuggled, wiped tears, cooed, and I was plum tuckered out so much I slept through church. I sure am glad I got my baby love quota in!

Much love,

1 comment:

Sewn Together said...

Oh what sweet babies! I can't wait for me a little niece - our nephew is at the teenage stage now - a little one of someone else's would be fun right about now!

I had a total brain lapse at the store - makes total sense now what you were doing...uh duh. Seriously - let me know if I can do anything!