2. Taxes. Again, so grateful to have savings. Thankful for great jobs. But c'mon, can a dog be claimed for anything???
3. My toilet still smells. I bought stain remover even though I clean the thing. I made Micah go scrub since I'm not getting rid of it. I hope I don't have to buy a new pot, too!
4. I went to UMC to meet the newest Plainview town member...Eric Holloway. I hope I look that great after having a baby. As scared as I am holding that tiny of a baby, he was yummy. I could stare for hours!
5. Karli, Reece and Reagan came to visit us yesterday. Reagan giggled as usual. Reece went into my closet and found all the pink shoes she could and wore a pair home. She is so curious and keeps me on my toes with the things she says...speaking of which, she doesn't quit talking...my dad calls her ratchet-jaw (sp) for good reason!
6. Attended a Tech basketball game against OU with the Phillips' family. Great win for Tech! Ate Chick-fil-a. Can you move to Plainview? Plleeeeease! See I'm trying to re-enter socialization!
7. Tutorials begin this week. This year, for free. Darn. I really liked that extra cash last year!
8. Again, another tremendously blessed week!
Much love,

3 comments:
I just checked in on your blog now that I'm getting settled again! Glad to see you updated it! I'll come rally with you for some chick-fil-a. Ryan calls it Chicks Ole'...sounds a little naughty like that!
And thanks for the compliment - I sure didn't feel like I looked all that great!
Sorry about the new washer. Did you get the cool front loading ones? I so want one but ours is still working. I'm glad you're posting again. Hope things are going great. :)
Post a Comment