Wednesday, February 17, 2010

God's Richest Blessing (our most exciting post!!!)

Micah and I are so thrilled to announce that on July 4, 2010 we will be adding a new addition to our family. We are expecting a baby girl. We are planning to name her Caroline Grace. I am twenty weeks along and excitedly waiting to meet this precious gift God has entrusted us with. I will write about the journey thus far to catch everyone up and will continue to let everyone know how we are doing. Thank you for the prayers over the last year in this process. Our cup truly runneth over.

Much love,

7 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm SO happy for you both! I love the name. This has always been your name. It is just perfect. Congrats to both of you! I can't wait to send fun baby clothes.

Mika said...

That is wonderful news! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to hear all the details. Thanks for sharing with us. The name is beautiful!

TEAM PARKER said...

Congrats! Enjoy pregnancy and then when that little lady arrives you will be even more elated than ever! Our little one will be 4 weeks old on Friday and she is such a blessing and a gift...just can't get enough of her!

Monica Curry said...

Congratulations! I am SO happy and excited for ya'll! I know this is truly the desire of your heart! You will be a wonderful momma. I want preggo pictures! I know you are glowing!

The Toogood's said...

YEAH!!! Congrats you guys we are so happy for yu. OI hope you are doing well & enjoy pregnancy it goes by so fast!

The Reeds said...

Congratulations!!! That is so wonderfully exciting.. and a trully beautiful name to go with your wonderful blessing... :)

mandal said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you!