Pardon me while I back track a little bit to November 23. You turned five months. Your personality is beginning to shine through. We would do just about anything for a smile and giggle and we do plenty of ridiculous songs and dances to see just one more! You are beginning to sit up unassisted for a bit before you topple to the side. You need a variety of toys to keep you entertained as your attention will divert. Mostly, you just like being with people. You like seeing faces and being held and cuddled. We tried rice cereal and you hated it. You still really, really love your bottle which you are holding. You wear 3-6 months size and size two diapers. I recently bought some three to six month size shoes and they were too big. I'm curious what percentage you are in now as far as weight and height. Maybe I should take you to the produce aisle and weigh you. Nevermind, too many germs. I would end up hosing you down with sanitizer! Know that you are loved.
Love,
Mommy

2 comments:
I think Carol of Lights needs to make the blog! I want to see all the pics. Even if the flashed caused all of our faces to be whited out :)
Sweet sweet pics!!!
Post a Comment