Monday, April 7, 2008

Blah, Blah, Blah

I can't think of anything too momentous to post , but I'm trying to just get into the hang of this blogging business so I'm writing about "nothing."

1. I'm not sure I like the color I painted my toenails last night; it's a funny pink.

2. I'm still sunburned from last Sunday's baseball game...not yesterday, LAST Sunday.

3. I didn't wear a jacket/fleece/cardigan to work this morning, and that was exciting!

4. I called cheaters parents today...not exciting.

5. I held a really cute baby today at work (I didn't want to let go!) and my class decided to take poll and the vote has that I needed kids. She was too, too cute!

6. This weekend we hung two new light fixtures. It took was 5 hours to hang two, and we are still not done with changing the screws so it looks better. I should mention while we are changing these fixtures these birds are making these super loud mating type noises freaking me out! I also did more sweeping and cleaning of the garage...the elliptical machine just needs dusted and my tail on it! I also lined almost all the kitchen shelves and unpacked more boxes!

7. I have a new, great restaurant to eat at in town; I even had some this weekend. Rockin' R. So delicious. It's just my kind of food...meat and potatoes (see why I need to be on the elliptical!). I love, love, love the armadillo eggs. Sounds gross? All it is is some sort of pepper sliced with a cream cheese and bacon wrapped around it. WOW!

That's all I have, but at least I posted. I'm working on Micah to write. Maybe he has something of value to post besides toenail polish?

Much love,



Photobucket

No comments: