It's true. We are obsessed with our dog. Calling him a d-o-g is so odd considering the way we treat him; he runs the house. The saying, "If momma ain't happy; ain't nobody happy" is all wrong in this house...it's more like, "If Dodger ain't happy; ain't nobody happy." He's on vacation with his grandparents (which to him is like going to a spa resort), and we really miss him. I miss how he greets me at the door and paws on my pants for me to pick him up and then gives me stinky, nap kisses. I miss our evening television watching snuggling. I miss how he goes to bed when I do. I miss how he paws at the covers at 5 am (it's almost clockwork) wanting under the blanket--on my side of the bed. I even like being shoved to the middle of the bed between my two boys. He's such a great companion--always loving, never judging. So three cheers to Dodge for being the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment