Friday night we arrived about 8:00 and decided to go to the dessert buffet and walk around the hotel. I felt at home near the warm fire!

Micah, Friday night in the lounge as I sat fireside.

I found this horse and waited until no one was near to take this childish picture. Haha!

Saturday morning we woke up for our bread making class. It was fun! My bread had CM for Colby and Micah!

Micah had to have lots of special attention at the bread making class. His turned into a blobby shape.

While our bread was baking, we decided to take a walk and take some pictures. This was the main courtyard.

Picture in the courtyard.

View from the balcony on Saturday.

Then, we decided to take in the culture by watching the dances from our balcony.

Ultra relaxed!

Then, it was time for our pottery class. Mine was horrible. The instructor had to help me LOTS!

Micah was the class star, of course. His pot was really good and he even painted it neat! A+

I decided to spare you all pictures at the spa, but know it was good! Here we are outside of the Corn Maiden restaurant. I had buffalo steak with lobster in the center. So good!

Micah before the dinner. He ordered something with 4 types of meat and it came out on this Excalibur sword looking presentation--I should mention that my jaw about dropped when Micah suggested we eat at this place solely based on price alone.

Chilly desert night after the Corn Maiden dinner.

My last spa treatment was a pedicure. I was bored in the car and decided to take a picture of my toes. My skin was so soft!!!

On the way home we got wedged into a non-passing lane with a bajillion semis --here's Micah face as he drives below speed limit.

Lastly, isn't it sweet to appreciate home after being away for only a couple of days? We love Texas!

Much love,

No comments:
Post a Comment