Sunday, December 14, 2008

Celebrate Christmas

As I reported in an earlier post, Micah and I were apart of the FBC Celebrate Christmas pageant. We had a performance last night and tonight, and we will hang up our dramatic hats for another year. I did get a few pictures before we went out on stage. I didn't send the camera into the crowd since there was a live choir, soloists, and orchestra performing...it was a beautiful show.

I was one of two angels on stage, then there was a 6'8 Gabriel that shone through a scrim in the baptistery wearing wings that shot up at a 45 degree angle. Big hair and lots of makeup for me!


Micah played Joseph. I am in my robe with the metal rods that poked out of the robe so my massive wings hooked onto with PVC pipe.


Joseph (Micah), Mary (Kim), and Jesus (or better known as Kate)


Front view of the heavy wings!


Back view of the wings...they went to my mid calf.


I had lots of fun looking over the manger stable while Micah cradled Kate in his arms. Can you imagine holding the Most Holy in your arms and being charged with the responsibility to be His earthly father? Thank you God for your gift of your Son.

Much love,

Photobucket

2 comments:

Monica Curry said...

You are the perfect angel. Seriously, you are beautiful!!! I bet you and your hubby were the stars of the show!!!

mandal said...

You look gorgous!!! Love the wings, too!