Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Highlights

I have no photos; I'm sad we forgot our camera. I really am enormously grateful and blessed and the Christmas season affirms this for me. I think about people who don't enjoy going home or who don't have family and friends and it makes me reflect with a grateful spirit. I feel relaxed and rested and have had a wonderful Christmas. We went to Midland to celebrate with the Malouf's. We laughed and cried and laughed a little more. I love the tradition of playing games. And eating, goodnight, I have eaten too much! Take the hankies to Marley and Me...you'll need them! I'm still unpacking our suitcase and gifts...wow, such thoughtfulness...I'm excited to start using everything! Thanks Mitch and Sherry...we had a super time in the Tall City! I do, indeed, think we should make it to Midland more.

I'm excited to see Laci tomorrow and Katie on Wednesday! Then, I'll see the Kenners on Wednesday, too! I can't wait to see my sweet Reece in her adorable outfits that we got her! I'm trying to leave up my decorations just a little longer...I love lighting the tree up and lighting candles in the evening!

Much love,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mika said...

I agree about Marley and Me. I was having to hold back sobs. It wasn't what I was expecting at all, but it was still good in a heart wrenching, bawl your eyes out, kind of way. :) Miss you!