Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to life, back to reality

Happy New Years! I've been awake since 3:15 AM (I'm hoping for an early bedtime tonight to get me back together), so this post finds me groggy and exhausted after a full day back at work with the children. Since I last posted, I went to Amarillo to see my family for Christmas. They were great and Reece loves clothes. We had a style show at her request...she's two and a half. Precious. I also got to see Laci who lives in NYC and Katie who lives in D.C. I'm so glad they come home for Christmas. Furthermore, I'm so glad they are my friends. Old friends are like putting on your most comfortable sweats. I'm blessed! Micah, Ashlee, and I went to the Cotton Bowl (yes, I forgot my camera to all of these events!) in Dallas. Even though the outcome of the game was pitiful, we had fun. Micah was offered a car from his firm so while we were in Dallas he picked out a Yukon and we drove it home from Dallas. I'm sure he will be taking pictures shortly, he's just a little excited about the new ride. Alright, gotta go watch cheesy reality television shows!

Much love,

Photobucket

3 comments:

Monica Curry said...

I want to work where Micah works. Evans has yet to offer me a car, much less a Yukon. I'll have to ask Jack about that, and if he says no, ask Micah if they are hiring. I miss you! I hope you had a great Christmas, sounds like you did! xoxo

kristen lewis said...

I want a job where I can pick out a Yukon. I had to beg to get masking tape. Honestly. I am in the wrong profession

Lauren said...

I just got a new car as well. It's a good time to buy. I was at the cotton bowl as well. It was depressing. I can't wait to see pics of the Yukon!