Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tags

Recently I was tagged to put my fourth picture from my fourth file up. It's my garage (and it won't upload--it keeps giving me some code error message). Actually, we've been using Micah's work laptop at home in the evening since our computer crashed with all my pictures. He had this picture on his work computer when we were looking at houses to buy.

I was tagged on facebook for my 25 random things and since I've neglected my blog lately...here goes...

1. I like to wear dresses and skirts. I hated elementary p.e. because I had to wear shorts under my skirts and changed into tennis shoes.
2. I use way too much deodorant. I could buy stock in Secret.
3. I have pretty fancy kitchen gear, but it usually only gets used when I take food to a social occasion.
4. My husband has softer feet than me.
5. I have worn contacts since the 7th grade...glasses are so much cuter now than when I wore them in public!
6. I used to want to be a lawyer when I grew up, but ended marrying one...even though I didn't know him that way when I met him.
7. My favorite color is pink...all shades of it.
8. I was the associate producer (fancy title for minimum wage intern) at KAMR television in college and hated every moment of it.
9. I am a news junky. I love news, but twitch listening to talking heads.
10. I once had an MRI because I was terrified I had a disorder since my face was sagging on one side...turns out I had a terrible migraine, but I never felt a headache.
11. Even though the fashion rules say it's okay now, I can't wear true white after Labor Day.
12. I was always one of the shortest people in my elementary days so I was on the front row of class pictures.
13. My voice used to be super twangy in old home videos; it has drastically improved.
14. My dream job is to open a bridal store.
15. I like to play Scrabble.
16. I think my Daddy and late Granny are the two greatest people I know.
17. I have very vivid dreams.
18. I chew on pens and blankets…it’s really a nasty habit that grosses my family out.
19. I think I’m becoming more introverted as I get older.
20. I used to hate my fair skin, but now, I own it. I heart sunscreen and hats.
21. I remember events by what I wore or outfits on other people.
22. I’m apparently allergic to DEET in bug spray since I had seizures after camp when I was doused in it.
23. I’m a planner.
24. I miss teaching history.
25. I’m allergic to cats.

Much love,

and my name thingy is also giving me an error tonight
Colby

No comments: