Micah and I attended our first Plainview wedding. We didn't know either the bride or groom, but rather the bride's family. It seems the whole town of Plainview was there as we ran into many people from various circles. It was a really nice wedding and was very similar to our own nuptials as chartreuse was a color, music by Bach, Wagner, and Pachelbel was played, and was set at First United Methodist (a smaller version of the one in Lubbock). I got to wear my fancy pants, too. I bought these designer pants (at a considerable markdown) at a boutique in Amarillo in my early college days and only get to wear them maybe one time a year. I love them...they are black with an overlay of silver lace scalloped on the bottom. I've been feeling like I've looked like I've given up on apperarance lately, so last night in my fancy pants, heels, clutch, lip gloss, and curls...it felt like I still had it when Micah told me how nice I looked three times!
Much love,
1 comment:
I think you are beautiful even in non-fancy pants! By the way, have you seen the SNL skit with the song "Fancy Pants?" Makes me laugh every time.
Post a Comment