I don't have a cool rap like Big Al from Kidd Kraddick, but since it's Monday I decided "Weekend Wrap-Up" would be the appropriate title. Speaking of which, I miss listening to Kidd and crew. Boy, did that get me through my drive last spring! I don't get the full Kidd experience with a mere 10 minute commute! I've been battling this off and on again sinus/throat/achy feeling, but praying this weekend has just made me feel so much better. Thank you God!
Friday we went a friend's house for game night, but ended up sitting and talking. I did keep interrupting the Trivial Pursuit game with my nerdy history knowledge. Seriously, those are the only answers I know! Saturday we had a home date to watch Fireproof. It was a really good movie with a very good message. Sunday I did more resting and by Sunday evening I was feeling better so we went to Micah's boss at Tech's house to watch the Superbowl. It was a good game. I went for the Steelers. It's my uncle's favorite team. He had a liver transplant this year. I figure he's had a rough year...give him a win! And, he got one! Did anyone else think so many of the commercials were a little risque?
Back to work today. Four weeks until writing TAKS. That groundhog saw the shadow today. I don't know if we will have six more weeks of winter...I need warmth! Bring on spring...scratch that, bring on summer!
Much love,
Colby (my name thingy is still messed up!)
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Can I get an AMEN on the "bring on SUMMER" comment?!?! Glad you are feeling better!!!!!!!
Post a Comment