a) We have major hard water from the well service we are on. Cleaning with vinegar is my friend.
b) I thought we have had a gas leak and as it turns out we don't know how to work our hot water heater. $60 instead of thousands. Advantage, me.
c) In reference to the last post, we have also had the heater man, locksmith, and at our duplex the maintenance man simply because we didn't know how to work the breaker on the dishwasher. All of these were because we didn't know how to fix something really simple. There needs to be a crash course in home repair. If I can't google it, then I don't know how to work it. However, one of us jammed the dishwasher and I googled it and Micah fixed it. Advantage, Maloufs.
d) My in-laws were here Sunday night. I have a snazzy new cheetah entry rug which makes me feel so hip! I also have a guest room door that works now, too. Handy!
e) The man upholstering my old chair and ottoman dropped them by and Micah is currently watching TTU basketball in it. I think he's a happy boy.
f) I'm liking my hair now.
g) I miss my Reecey. I need some hugs and snugs. My sister is back in the hospital. She's thinking if she's having a girl she'll name her Reagan Leigh...my middle name...so honored! Of course, I'll call her by her whole name just to feel special!
h) For Valentine's Day, I received the WARMEST gift...the SLANKET. It's an upgraded (so I've been told by hubby) of the Snuggie. I know the infomercial is cheese deluxe, but I love to be warm and right this moment I'm typing with my arms in the sleeves. Pictures are needed to describe how much I love my present.
i) Today is Daddy's birthday. Micah's dad's birthday was last week. Our mom's are also born almost a week apart in September. I just think it's interesting.
Much love,
Colby
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We need pics of your new do. Also, I don't have your email address anymore and I always think of things to ask you, but don't know that they need to be on your comments, so could you email me so that I will have it? mikawood@lubbockisd.org Thanks!
I desperately want a SNUGGIE but I might have to check out what you got! That is so great, my husband thinks I'm joking, but really, I am not!!! I, too, want to see pictures of the new do!!!
Post a Comment