It's a quiet Saturday at Casa Malouf. I'm snug in my slanket (which I must post photos of the greatness ASAP) typing away. My boys are still in bed leaving me to my own devices in the living room. So far this morning, I've caught up on my local and national news, checked email, and of course, Facebook. I've also searched for baby headbands...what a random thought. I just love a giant bow or flower on a little girls head. My thought, just in case of conception, know where to purchase giant bows/hats! Just in case you should need a bow, too...go here...http://www.pinkbowtique.com/. See what happens when I'm left alone in the living room for two hours!
Yesterday evening, I went to the Evans' Attitude Adjustment meeting (aka Happy Hour or I guess it could stand for AA, haha) and drank my coke. It was so good to see some of the girls (btw, I wish some of my bloggy buddies from school would have been there...you could have brought your bundles of joy for me to hold!). Since I made Micah drive me (I'm conserving miles on my car since I really racked them up during my back and forth treks and we're wanting to done with car payments in this effort to be more fiscally conservative during an economic downturn/plotting the course for bebes/he had to pick up his golf clubs from being regripped) we went to have dinner with Ashlee and boyfriend Jason. Delicious Outback. I didn't touch any of my Alice Spring Chicken after the Bloomin' Onion and baked potato so lunch it will be. We are supposed to go the TTU/OU basketball game this afternoon and the Covenant Foundation Gala this evening (Micah is Mr. Social britches these days and his BFF is a foundation director in Lbk). I'll have to report on the evening; it could get interesting.
I'm really glad we have a fun filled weekend planned. It's keeping my mind off of the writing TAKS which is Tuesday. My new phrase is the TAKS is WACK! Be praying for my twenty-two little minds in my class that they would be filled with organized thoughts, will do their best, and not rush. My principal let me know on Friday that she is expecting "exemplary" results from my class. No pressure or anything.
Much love,
Colby
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Y'all are busy! I want to see pics of the slanket:)
If I would have known you would have been at the "AA" meeting, I would have gone. NOt that the other teachers are not worth seeing, but I see them everyday. Next time, we're so there...and why did you drink a coke? News?
Post a Comment