Saturday, February 21, 2009

Spring makes me think green

I'm thinking warm, spring thoughts in hopes that is will come sooner! Since I'm thinking these warm thoughts, why not browse (even though, I usually buy on sale in the middle of the season)for spring???

Here's what I've found and I'll be scouring for:

I think I want to paint our guest room Kelley Green. I think I would want to accent it with white linens. Here's the color I like:

http://www.hgtv.com/decorating/naturally-sophisticated-green/pictures/index.html

Since my extra tutoring money has been going to the house, I'm trying to save on clothes. I went to the Old Navy website to see if they had any cute spring budget consensus items. I found my spring cardigan haven!

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=43069&pid=611841&scid=611841062

And, I think this is so super cute...

http://www.anntaylor.com/catalog/outfit.jsp?ensembleId=5720&N=1200055&pCategoryId=194&categoryId=234&Ns=CATEGORY_SEQ_234#ATLtop

I'm off to the 'Rillo to visit my family!

Much love,

3 comments:

Emilee said...

The green room is very similar to our guest bedroom! The original idea was to paint it a light green in hopes that we could one day use it as a baby room, and green can work for either a boy or girl. But it turned out a little too dark so I guess we'll be repainting it when the time comes!

Brenda said...

Thank you Colby Leigh for brightening my day! You are a touch of spring to me! I just discovered your blog site this morning and have had so much fun reading all about your experiences. I totally laughed out loud about the lice scare and have to agree with Laci's comment! You are so funny and that is just one of the reasons I love you so much! Miss you lots! Come see me when you can. I would love to get my "girls" together. That would be balm to my soul....

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

Brenda,

I'm so glad you read! It's a great way to feel like I'm talking aloud...almost like therapy. I've been thinking about you often...Hugs! C