1) I'm finding my last post about gratitude as my attitude difficult. Micah is beat down from work. He's sick and sick and tired. It's hard for me since I also feel pummeled and when I know Micah is drained...whew. I'm looking forward to a resolution to all that is exhausting for us.
2) I've rediscovered dried fruit. I used to eat canned prunes when I was a kid...yum, yum! I love cranberry juice, and now I'm likin' craisins.
3) I think it's neat you can watch television online. Last night we were supposed to attend a birthday party in Lubbock, but Micah was not up for it so we watched The Office online so I could catch up.
4) I was bored on Saturday morning and I looked up real estate in Georgia. I think I was meant to have a red brick colonial home.
5) I have a hair appointment scheduled this week in Plainview. I feel like I'm cheating on my wonderful hairdresser/every three month therapist. Besides the fact that my roots are grown out showing my true color, my hair grows out like a chia pet. Right now, I'm thinking I'm just getting a trim, but who knows, I may end up with short do! I have been known to make spur of the moment decisions on bad days at the salon!
6) I don't know why my blog won't update to show my latest posts on other's sidebars. I must have pushed something?!?
Much love,

2 comments:
Mine won't show my friend's updated posts unless I post something new. I don't know why. The other day, I posted a . so that I could see who had posted. Otherwise, I have to go through everyone's seeing if I have read their current posts.
Just kidding. I just signed in and they updated. So, I'm not sure what's wrong with yours. I just need to remember to sign in first. Ahh...You learn something new every day. :) Miss you!
Post a Comment