Here is Micah's Yukon. He's pretty excited about his new Tech plates, too!
My hair several inches shorter and a bit blonder!
And, drum roll please...me acting out my own version of a Slanket infomercial!
Enjoy the Slanket talking on the phone...
Enjoy the Slanket while browsing the 'net...
Enjoy cheering for your favorite team in your Slanket...
Enjoy snuggling with your favorite pet in your Slanket...
Enjoy feeling breezy in the back in your Slanket...
I love my Slanket!
Much love,

4 comments:
Love the hair and your digi-pic commercial on the slanket...You sold me on them! I actually need one for the hall at school! glad to hear you're ok. Good luck on Tuesday!
I dig the hair it looks great! I'm impressed that your garage can fit 2 cars in it....as ours can not. Thinking about it the slanket is the best gift ever for you as you are always freezing.
Love the infomercial! So funny. The Slanket suits you well:)
You are killing me with your slanket.
Post a Comment