--cleaned out vacuum (eeew, who knew what lurked in the filter!) then vaccumed
--did a little local Plainview shopping...I may have my next idea for the entryway light fixture!
--Wal-Mart, I almost didn't even mind
--cooked dinner for Micah (it was mostly boiling water, but hey...better than normal!)
--worked in flower bed (we have Indian Hawthornes that have the fungus endo-something leaf spot and three of my dwarf youpons are dead or sick)
--worked on cleaning up the garage
--Dodger has left us some surprises in the way of dried bodily fluid which I sat in over the weekend in the living room! I'm working diligently to get the smells up...they have improved...thank you baking soda, white vinegar, scrubbing and patience. I'm seriously wondering if he could stay in the kitchen with a fluffy doggy bed. I think his roaming privileges may be done while we are at work. I know he's a dog, but we've rarely treated him as such, and I'm really feeling guilt over this.
I think it was a pretty productive day! I'm now thinking I may go work outside some more! Thank you God for a beautiful day for me to enjoy!
Much love,

No comments:
Post a Comment