Tuesday, August 3, 2010

28

So much to write at the moment. We'll start with...I'm 28. We'll only start with that because I have pictures to accompany.


Caroline in her 0-3 month outfit on my birthday.


Reece, my niece, has been talking about Caroline since she knew she was in my tummy. Her little words and big heart captures me...she is the sweetest little girl. She immediately wanted to hold Caroline and did such a good job of being so nurturing. Reece kept asking me where my party was since there were no cupcakes or a cake. I told her that going to lunch was my party...the concept didn't quite catch on with her.


My younger sister Karli and her two girls, Reece and Reagan came to visit me


Dodger being a great big brother. Micah allowed me an evening birthday nap and he took Caroline. It was the BEST!

Much love,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great Colby! So fun to keep up with your new family this way.