Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Reece!

Last Sunday, we celebrated our niece's second birthday with a family barbecue. I thought I'd share some of our pictures and memories!


Micah got a party hat. My face with my party hat wasn't very nice so I'll post him looking ridiculous.

Reece associated balloons with happiness and since she shoved my face away when I first got there, I carried the balloons around so she'd be nice!

The theme of the party was ladybugs.

Reece stuck her finger in the number two candle as we were singing "Happy Birthday" to her. She didn't even cry...just a stunned look!

The cupcakes were good!

And, she was into everything. This is her trying to get out of her old baby toy.

We bought Reece these adorable pink, sparkle ballerina shoes. I hope she wears them everyday to pay Karli back with all of her "outfits" she tortured us with (note: As a child Karli insisted on wearing either a ballerina costume, it looked like a thong after she out grew it, but again insisted on wearing it...the wedding dress with veil, the apron with white scuffed heels, the grass skirt. I should mention that Karli would throw a fit if she wasn't allowed to dress herself)). I only hope Reece insists on wearing these shoes no mater how bad they mismatch.

More toys...she went "off roading" a bit with the play stroller and baby ended up on the ground.

Kiddie pool. Micah and Karli had SO much fun blowing this up!

I celebrated Mom a week late with Mother's Day. Micah and I bought her flowers for her pots and I planted them.

Keep family close to your hearts!

Much love,


Photobucket

No comments: