Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday sweet Reecey!

I made my first, and maybe my only trip, to Chuck E. Cheese yesterday for Reece's 3rd birthday. I love this little girl so much! She is very shy in public and didn't like the rat too much (neither did I!) and certainly didn't like anyone touching her or messing with her...I guess she's too cool now that she's all of three.

Chuck E. Cheese's band. Yes, we had the honor of having a front row table at this awesome performance.


So I decided to do my Chuck E. Cheese impersonation.


Reece is very into princesses right now. Everything is princess shoes, princess chair, princess panties, or mine, mine, mine (i.e. my walls, my plate, my napkin).


This child loves balloons.


Reece and my pregnant sister Karli (be praying...she started having contractions--she due at the end of July and they had to take her to the emergency room last week...labor stopped, but two three year olds in the house and home renovations can do this to you).


Opening her princess gifts


She is a pro at getting rid of tissue paper!



Much love to my Reecey,

Aunt

No comments: