Saturday, May 9, 2009

Love me some customer service!

Growing up in a small town, I learned about customer service which is basically the golden rule...plus a little candy for the kids never hurts. We went to a full service gas station where we would never step foot out of the car, Gail and my mom would chat, and we would end up with Double Bubble. At First National Bank, pull up to the drive thru, my mom and Kay would chat, and we would end up with Double Bubble. At Homeland grocery store, my mom and LaDonna would chat and we wouldn't get Double Bubble, but still good customer service.

Then, as we moved to faster pace lives in a small city, the chats were less frequent and we didn't know the people inside the store, and there was no Double Bubble. I had a good customer service experience this week and I thought I'd share. Good businesses deserve good word of mouth. Last year, we saved up and had plants installed in a bed. I spent a small fortune on the new plants, also amended soil, fertilizers, and mulch...lots and lots of mulch. Well, the first year for plants, especially in West Texas are hard, and we had some sad plants. I went to Tom's Tree Place, Lubbock, were we originally purchased the plants and they drove out here, inspected the plants, gave helpful tips and replaced three of the plants for free. No complaining, hassling, forms, nothing. I will use them again and again!!!

Then, Micah has discovered a deep love for CVS. I used to get my prescriptions there when we lived in Lubbock and they were always very nice, but since Micah's aunt is a pharmicist for United we let her play with our occasional drugs when sickly. I digress, sorry. The cashier always asks me at CVS, do you have a CVS card. My answer, "No." Micah got the CVS card and man, does it pay off. This week, we got cokes at a great price. Kleenex was buy one, get one free (great for my classroom which is out of tissue thanks to my serious nose-blowing kids!). Then, we ended up with $10 worth of free CVS bucks at the end of the week to redeem on basically anything there. Get the CVS card, I'm a believer and well, Micah loves free.

In other news, I survived cutsy Mother's Day book projects this week. They were precious. The fourth grade teachers hosted a Mother's Day tea. The attendance was GREAT, and we gave away door prizes, had a slide show...the works! I came home energized yesterday and worked started to replace winter plants with summer plants. We also took the kids to see Lakeside, the 5th grade campus in town. Next week, we are taking them to Science Spectrum and then some of my kids get to go to Joyland for reaching AR goals. Busy, busy week!

By the way, Happy Mother's Day on Sunday to all the mommas out there. You deserve more than a day to be celebrated.

Much love,

1 comment:

kristen lewis said...

That is great about your plants! I do love it when somebody really pulls through on customer service. I cannot say that I have had the same experience at CVS. I actually filed a formal complaint there and that is rather unlike me.