Wednesday was our anniversary. I woke up extra early because 4th grade holds a Dads and Donuts celebration before school. Work, work, work all day. Then, we had to work extra late so we wouldn't have to come up and work this weekend (it's paying off now!). I came home and Micah was waiting after bringing home dinner.
I had already written on our chalkboard table in celebration.
I gave Micah this glass (third year is leather or glass depending on the anniversary gift calendar you follow) along with grenadine to put in cokes. We had chats about good cherry cokes when we first were dating.
Then, I said, like a game show announcer, "Your frosty mug and cherry coke will go great with...your brand new grill!"
I received this card from Micah.
Followed by this great leather gift...it asks questions about our whole life...I'm excited to start writing in it, and keep writing in it for my lifetime!
Micah's parents sent us flowers...the picture doesn't do them justice...the are gorg! Thank you for all the sweet messages and cards we received. We felt loved!
Much love,

No comments:
Post a Comment