Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Two fieldtrips in one week

Two fieldtrips in one week. I suppose we're catching up on all the fun that we've missed out on. Monday we took the kids to the Science Spectrum. They behaved FABULOUSLY and put the other schools to shame! I love that those lessons on manners and behavior are paying off!!! Tomorrow seven of my kidsout of my class and me along with the other good little readers at our school are going to Joyland as a treat for reading a certain amount of points on books. "Joyland, where the fun is." We'll see if their jingle is right...I never have been.

I have felt pretty busy this month wrapping school up and whatnot that I haven't had time to do as much around the house...or let's be truthful...just haven't wanted to do much that when I went to get panties to wear today...I had none. Well, running late this morning I had to improvise...swimwear. That's right, I wore my bikini bottoms because I need to do laundry, or just go buy more. I must say, all that lycra made me feel skinnier today!

In other news:

--spotted the first frog of the season this week
--my allergies are a little out of whack with these up and down temperatures
--read a sad story about a dog dying today and bawled my eyes out
--today was chopped bbq sandwiches in the cafeteria...it's my favorite day in the cafeteria!
--found Reecey's birthday bedding
--watched the Biggest Loser finale...wow, I want Bob to come to my house and train me. Shouldn't have had that mini-pizza and coke for dinner!
--Two hour Grey's season finale tomorrow night. I'm sure I'll have another snot slinging cry.

Much love,

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the biggest loser...I want Jillian to train me. I find that show very motivational. I'm happy for Helen I didn't want Mike to win.

Anonymous said...

How'd you get to be so funny!?!

kristen lewis said...

Bikini bottoms! Hilarious! And I hope that you are not devastatingly disappointed by Joyland. In my humble opinion, their slogan is rather misleading.