Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Week Part I

I've had a rather busy week in and out of town so I'll break up my week into a couple of parts. I've been to Amarillo, Ruidoso, back to Amarillo, and Houston for a math conference.

Before we left, my friend Kim (who loves painting...is she nuts?!?) came over to help me paint!

Micah teased about wanting a bowling pin for his birthday so they found a pin for his belated birthday and I got one just 'cause! How fun and funny!

Jonathan, Kim and Kate


The next night we were off to Amarillo to drop off Dodger for my parents to watch him. I had to go love, love, love on my nieces!

The girls share a room and it is just a delightful space of all sorts of sweet, girly fun!

Karli and Reece (she had been running through the sprinklers that day). She is being more gentle with Reagan and getting use to this idea of having a new person in the house taking some of the attention off of her.

My mom and hungry Reagan

Uncle Micah and Aunt Colby LOVE sweet Reagan!



Finally, as I was getting ready to leave, my daddy picks up my slanket which I brought for Dodger to sleep on. Since it is Dodge and my nap blanket, I thought he would find it comforting. Daddy thought it was so bizarre that I would have a blanket with arm holes. Therefore, I made him get in the blanket and pretend he was cheering for a team. This was the best he could do. His enthusiam was underwhelming.



Then, off to New Mexico! More to come...

Much love,

No comments: