Ashlee and Jason at the races Micah and I at the races. My $2 show ticket betting was not impressive.
Malouf family
Time for some putt-putt, and who doesn't love a wooden bear picture?!?
We saw many deer.
And, as fun as it was we had to return to Texas for Micah to return to work and for me to go to a math conference in Houston. The drive back was long and it wasn't long past Roswell that I had to GO potty. Desolation. Micah thought it would be appropriate to take these pictures and shake water bottles in the car to make it so much better. In fact, he thought it was funny. Soon, I found the town of Elida and got to go!
My turn to take over the camera. His phone rang from work that afternoon.
But soon we reached Texas. Don't you think Texas is the best?
And, naturally when I am bored, I will make people in the car do things they wouldn't normally do like making a "Keep Texas Safe" infomercial.
We were soon among cows.
Those fruitful Maloufs are everywhere. Here they are in Friona.
Lastly, Dodger was back with us after stopping by Amarillo to pick him up! Whew, long day!
Off to pack for Houston before the alarm rings at an hour I haven't seen in a long time!
Much love,

1 comment:
I was in Houston last week for an AP conference and knew a lot of peeps at the math conference. Much fun!
Time for school nightmares to start up soon. Whipeeeeee!
Post a Comment