

If I had any pride left, I just lost another morsel of it today. I was wearing a little dress, and I went to pick up Micah's dry cleaning after work. I'm walking out of the cleaners on the main street in town, and a gust of wind came along and blew up my dress. My whole tail end was exposed to the store. Luckily, I had his clothes covering my front. Spring in West Texas.
Micah has to have a professional photo made for the new gig this week. I asked him what kind of smile he thought he was going to give. He was being serious when he gave this smile that he doesn't normally do. I just laughed and said, "Really?" So now, it's become quite the joke around the house. Did you ever see the Friends episode where Chandler kept ruining the pictures because of his smile? It's like that. He's purposefully making these ridiculous smiles around the house. I tried to get him to let me take pictures to show y'all how funny he's being. The best way I can describe it--a mischievous rat looking for cheese. He refused. I suppose his pride is still in tact. And, he's smile will be beautiful tomorrow. I love the laughing until you have to wipe tears from your eyes.
Reproduction in the neighborhood. We have rabbits all around. They have had a fruitful year. I like them...really cute! Now, as for the cat that was in heat and woke me up a couple of nights ago...go away. Super creepy. I don't like your kind. Go away. Not much longer before the frogs begin to make their appearance.
Much love,

2 comments:
You always make me laugh! And by the way, you are just glowing! I can't wait to meet Caroline.
Come see me when you are house hunting.
Hilarious post! I hope you'll share the professional photo too!
Post a Comment