Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Trees are in Bloom

I love this warming trend. Trees are in bloom. Ahhhh! So great. Maybe the last of the snow and ice is over.

I'm not really in a bloggy kind of mood so I think I'll just list.

a. Today at work someone left fun Parenting magazines in my mailbox. How thoughtful. I got home and the corner was dogeared for an article titled "Mama Sutra." Maybe they read it? Maybe they think I need a little somethin', somethin'. It made me smile. And, don't you love thoughtful people?

b. Going for a sonogram tomorrow. I love, love, love the sonograms. I love seeing her. I can't wait to see how much she's grown in the last seven weeks.

c. Caroline has been kicking and squirming around quite a bit in my tummy. What a fabulous feeling. I don't even mind it in the middle of the night. In fact, I lie awake to keep feeling her move.

d. Speaking of her kicking, the first time I saw her moving through my clothes was during Easter service. Really. I kept thinking about new life and how Jesus gave us life everlasting. Then, tears. I had previously been crying at the top of the service after I opened the program and Micah's parents had a special Easter lily for "the promise of Caroline Grace." Precious.

e. Speaking of tears, I cried at the Roloff's Big World graduation ceremony last night. Really? I cry, a lot. I try to contain it to my home.

f. I also go potty...frequently. So glad that I'm only across the hall from the faculty bathroom.

g. Three weeks from TAKS.

h. Dodger has gone to Midland for a vacation with Mitch and Sherry. I miss his evening cuddles, but I know it makes showing the house much easier so I don't have to run home and fetch him. It really is a huge help and one less thing to have to think about.

i. Wasn't Easter beautiful? We spent it in Midland. Great company and food, but a brief visit.

Much love,

1 comment:

Sewn Together said...

Oh I used to just LOVE feeling them kick...each of them! With Eric I just savored it knowing that he was it...well, I did with all of them. I think when you struggle to get pregnant - you just savor all of the pregnant goodies that come along...good and bad. Enjoy it - take it all in - and just when you think you've had enough, it will almost be time to meet your daughter.
Oh the potty...just wait til you sneeze and .... nevermind. :)