On Saturday, Micah and I went to register at Target. I let him have the gun. At one point, he asked, "Does everything have to be pink?" I do like other colors in the spectrum. I just really like pink. I also registered at Pottery Barn Baby...I could one of everything in there! So now, I'm set. I've been asked over and over if I've registered so now I can say, "Yes!"
Here are some other fun baby websites I've been drooling over for all those that love looking at baby websites!
Church/Festive attire
http://www.strasburgchildren.com/shop/infants.asp
All sorts of fun stuff here!
http://www.annabean.com/
Possible diaper bag I'm looking at...nice and neutral for mommy and daddy.
http://www.monogramshophouston.com/store/viewItem.asp?idproduct=133&cat=8056#
Much love,

1 comment:
I love anything PB too! It was so good to see you and baby in the belly Caroline today! Too short, but you look stunning! Hope you are well and enjoying this new phase of life. Big Hugs!
Post a Comment