Sleeping is becoming challenging. I have been having weird, vivid dreams lately. Last night, I dreamed that a bird with a giant, wide beak was poking out the eyes of Sissy Bouche, our family Boston Terrier. Dodger was outside, too, but had yet to have his eyes gouged out. I woke up totally freaked out and had trouble going back to sleep. I also have had a couple of dreams about just being an incredibly frazzled, incompetent parent. Scary. I am about to push Micah out of bed with all the pillows surrounding and supporting me from rolling here and there. I'm not quite as snuggly anymore with all of the extra propping here and there. My center of gravity is also changed. Getting up out of bed is more like a rolling over and out. Sitting straight up from a lying position is hard. I didn't know how much we use our core muscles.
Then, last night another home showing. I think that was the 8th or 9th.
Much love,

2 comments:
I know you guys will be here in Lubbock sooner than you know it... many prayers for you guys on all the new changes! We would love to get together when ya'll move back! Blessings to you both & congrats to Micah on his new job!
Oh the dreams...I'm with you there...pregnant dreams were the weirdest!
You guys are going to be GREAT parents - I like to think that we are winging it with grace! :)
Post a Comment