I don't know. A common response from me lately. I should respond with, "God knows. I'll follow." I feel foggy. I can't make decisions. I can barely think. Really. I was looking at childbirth classes and baby basic classes and I had to close the document because there was too many choices. I need to focus. I usually pride myself on being on top of everything. I feel like I'm sinking. I need someone to throw me a line or just put my on auto pilot and do my thinking for me. I have got to put Caroline on a waiting list for daycare in case I go back to work. I couldn't call on Friday because I don't even know what to say. Literally, that's how bizarre my mind feels. I feel like the only thing I can do is concentrate on keeping Caroline in my tummy, eating, and going to work (and May is one busy month!). And, clumsiness. It's weird. I've never been graceful, but I literally tripped over a chair during the TAKS test while trying to actively monitor. So now I have got to get on with decisions like planning on whether I will work, where will I work, planning on where Caroline will sleep, planning on her care next year, planning on baby classes, and finalizing school activity plans. On top of everything, I really miss Dodger. He been well taken care of by Micah's parents so our home could be shown with ease, but our home isn't the same without him. He brings life and fun to our home. He's cuddly, snugly, entertaining, and now we need to get him home. Isn't there a study that dogs reduce stress?
Much love,
1 comment:
Oh friend! I'm sorry!!! I know how hard these uncertain times are! Give me a call when your free - we'll go get a coke!!!
Post a Comment