Thursday, May 6, 2010

Waddle Waddle

Waddle, waddle. That's my walking pattern at the end of the day. Tired, slow, and waddling down my school halls. Three more weeks left of school. Wow...this year has really flown by! Today we wrapped up our Mother's Day Tea. We had all sorts of sweet treats, a slideshow, and the sweetest books they made for their moms...I can't wait to start accruing goodies such as hand prints, I love you, Mommy notes, portraits drawn by them, and sweet poems. Now, we will be fieldtriping and wrapping up this year with ceremonies. Another looker at our home this week. We also started childbirth classes this week. We are with three other couples. Quite informative, but during the breathing/relaxing part we were told to imagine being on a beach. Good with that. Then, place imagine your toes in the sand. Check. Then, imagine bronzed bodies. Ummmm, have you seen my body? I turn a shade of purple when I'm cold. I began to giggle. It didn't help Micah, too, was giggling. Mind you, we were on a mat, on hospital pillows, on the floor. Not relaxing.

Much love,

No comments: