Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! I went to church this morning. I found a colorful little jacket in the closet to wear with pants this very chilly morning. I squished in with Micah's aunt and uncle on the pew so I wouldn't have to sit alone. It's a different perspective from the balcony...I kinda like it. Then, I went to Aunt Marilyn's for Easter lunch; she's a great cook! Since then, I have been lounging and dozed off a bit. Micah returns home late tonight; I'm excited to see him.

I was sent this survey, and since I haven't done one of these in awhile...here goes!


The Usual

Name: Colby

Age: 25

Birthday: July 30

Finish the Sentence...

I am...in my pajamas lounging around after church.

I like…home cooked meals!

I hate...when people are rude, judgmental, and overbearing!

I love...Micah and Dodger and family and friends. I love a lot of people!


I want...to have my house decorated and done with, but this would require decisions to be made—ah!

I need...coke in the morning...otherwise you will be looking at a grouch.


I wish...it was summer!

I'm tired of...cold weather. Sunshine, green grass, flip flops, flowers…hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!

Currently

Wearing: Green pj pants with a coral henley with Dodger’s pink nap blanket wrapped around me!

Eating: Nothing…I went to Aunt Marilyn’s house and ate a ton!

Thinking about: School tomorrow and Micah coming home tonight!

Wanting to do: I’ve been thinking about a vacation this summer. I want to visit the southeastern coast.

Listening to: The television is on the living room and it is filtering in the guest room where I am sitting.

Random

List 5 traits you look for in friends: trustworthiness, sense of humor, honesty, values similar to mine, and good communicator

List 5 traits you look for in a partner: Godly man, sense of humor, goal oriented, thoughtful, handsome

Who is your hero? Daddy…he’s an inspiration of how to live by faith, work hard, and has always been very caring and loving to all his girls.

Any regrets? Of course. Anytime I hurt someone’s feelings, or said something uncalled for is regretful, but I try to learn from the mistakes!

Name one person you want to get to know: People in this town!

Name one person that you've kissed: Micah

Name one person that you tell everything to: Micah

An interesting fact about yourself: I gnaw on pens and blankets, but I never used to do this when I was a kid.

If you are single, why do you think you are: Taken and loving it!

One major goal you have: to be a really wonderful wife and a great mom one day.


List 5 bad habits: 1: worrying too much about school, what people think about me, etc. 2: hitting the snooze button too many times 3: speaking without thinking about the consequences of those words 4: being a little ocd about germs 5: not getting my rear in shape


Favorites

Quote:
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Taste: coke

Smell: The Theta house fragrance during rush…I need that smell!!!

Brand: I’m not super brand specific, but I gravitate towards J Crew, Banana Republic, Ann Taylor when I shop.

Sport: I like to play tennis, but I like watching Tech play.

Teacher: Mrs.
Peurifoy, my 2nd grade teacher. She was so sweet. She came and picked me up for ice cream and would take me over to her house to play in her husband vintage car collection.

Movie: Steel Magnolias. I still cry when Shelby dies every time.

Do you read Cosmopolitan? Most of the time no. I don’t subscribe to many magazines. I read O, In Style and Marie Claire on are on the coffee table now.

Do you drink? Why or Why not? Not too much. I think beer tastes terrible. I only like sweet wine. And after one drink, I’m usually set for the night.

Do you smoke? NO! I’ve never even tried it. The thought of unnecessary wrinkles, yellow teeth, stinky house and clothes was never appealing to me.

Have you ever cheated on anyone? No.

Do you work out regularly? No. Do I need to? Yes. This is an area where I’m not super motivated. I need a class or a friend. The scale is telling me that it is time.

Do you play any sports? I used to play tennis. I still can play, but I don’t.





Photobucket

1 comment:

kristen lewis said...

Oh Malouf! Your blog does not disappoint. I will be adding you to my must read list!!!