OUTSIDE PICTURES
Rock garden after (no tarp, barely any rocks left--the tiny Christmas tree will be making an exit shortly...what a workout!)


New fence


INSIDE PICTURES
The camel colored carpet is new, but the old is the blinds.
New plantation shutters!

This square pattern is the pattern of the carpet.
Guest room...different carpet, but not blue!!!
This is our box room. Usually we just shut the door and try not to look, but really it's improving...we've upacked lots and lots of boxes. This was the carpet in the house before. We didn't replace this room since we knew we'd use this as our place to keep boxes!

The wine colored chair on the left is new for us (thanks Daddy!). This was my favorite chair in my old house...I called it the "nap chair." There is an ottoman that goes with it, but it's in the nook behind the chair. We are going to have it recovered, but I don't know what fabric pattern I like quite yet!

These kitchen cabinets used to be a light varnish on oak. We had them painted white. Our next venture is hardware. The blue countertop and backsplash will hopefully be gone soon, too!
Our chocolate painted bedroom...the carpet is the same as the living and dining room.
Blinds had to go...ivory silk panels instead frame the windows

Much love,

2 comments:
Oh Colby the house looks awesome! I love the cabinets in white. Is the new carpet berber? Ya'll have done a wonderful job fixing it up.
It's actually called "loop-cut" or "plush-cut" or "loop-plush-cut (I cannot remember now, but something along those lines)since the design is cut out of the carpet.
Post a Comment