Monday, March 31, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up!

We had a great weekend! Micah's parents and Ashlee came to visit since helping us move in. What workers they are (and with happy hearts, I might add)! Windows were washed, cabinent hardware was put on, lawn mowed/fertilized/watered, crown moulding repaired, lighting fixtures hung, plumbing updated, and the rock garden was finished and the soil was turned over. On Sunday, Micah, Ash, and I went to the Tech baseball game. It was a beautiful day and I'm sporting my first burn of the season...oops! When we returned home from the game, Mitch and Sherry had finished up and even cleaned up the kitchen and folded my laundry (soooo great!). It was such a blessing. I had been in a winter funk being stuck in the house with the miserable cold and this weekend just made you want to be outside. I felt overwhelmed with all the things I don't know how to do around the house, but I feel like I've got a jump start thanks to them. As a matter of fact, I swept out the garage and vaccummed my car last night as I felt inspired to keep the momentum going! Spring is such a blessing--almost like a fresh start to our winter "funks."

Much love,

Photobucket

No comments: