Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New hair-do

I am a person known to never to sit still...I must have a project going--it annoyed my parents growing up, it now bugs Micah and admittedly I even am annoyed in my inability to just chill. About a week and a half ago, Micah went to bed early with flu-ish/cold symptoms and I was left to my own devices. I was reading my O Magazine and flipping channels when 13 Going on 30 was mid-way through on one of those cable channels. Here was my rational"Jennifer Gardner has cute bangs and so does Reese Witherspoon and I'm tired of looking at my same self in the mirror--bangs!" Off I went to chop my hair (with kitchen shears I had just bought that day to perfectly cut the kitchen shelf liner). Anyway, I went to school with mixed reactions the next day. The teachers loved it, but I did have one student who asked me if I used a mirror when I decided to cut. Wonder what his grade will be??? So here's the result...







Much love,


Photobucket

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I love the bangs! So cute!

Anonymous said...

I think the bangs look cute! I just got my hair cut into a bob. She gave me bangs but I don't like them. I'm more of as side bang kind of gal.