Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What happens in Vegas...gets you at home

It was great to see my friends. It was great to get away for a weekend. It was great to laugh at Sean's fork throwing shrimp across the Hilton Buffet room at unsuspecting people. It was not great to lose at what felt like a 80% rate at the tables and sportsbook by the time the weekend was finished. The week after is a little tougher to get through when you've helped pay for Kathy Hilton's next great reality show to get off the ground.

3 comments:

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

You posted! I'm so proud, tear...Colby

kristen lewis said...

I am still trying to get my husband to post! Way to go, Micah.

So I met this lady at the orthodontist today who said that Micah's best friend growing up was her son- forgot her name. Oops. Anyway, she says hello.

Anonymous said...

Haha! I can totaly picture sean doing that. Nice post Micah.