My list:
1) Target (This would be so much better than Wal-Mart. The Wal-Mart here is much better than the one near the duplex in Lbk.)
2) Donut Stop (This is an Amarillo institution. Daddy would get me fresh donuts every Sunday morning. I love me some pastries!)
3) Ann Taylor (Such an easy store to buy in...I can wear these clothes to work, church, or casually. Plus it's supposed to be in the 40's and snowy tomorrow here and it's Easter...I don't want to wear my winter black on Easter...depress.)
4) Great Spa (Today is such a pretty day and I wanted a pedicure or even a massage. I had no idea where to go, maybe there is one in town, I just don't know...)
5) Toss up between Rosas or Taco Villa (I could go either one on this, but Micah insists Rosas.)
So, sign me up for the Chamber of Commerce or Economical Development Board!
Much love,

No comments:
Post a Comment