Sunday, November 2, 2008

I love Texas Tech!

I love my school. I love that I feel at home there. Walking around the campus brings wonderful memories to mind. I'm so proud to be a Red Raider despite so many negative stereotypes that plague our reputation. Yesterday, the country got a glimpse of what I've felt for years as we shined hosting College Gameday and beating the number one team in the nation, Texas.

Here's the photo diary of our day!

Wake up time 6AM...not a complaint at Casa Malouf...only nervous energy!







We had to take a stroll around campus to get further fired up!

































As we walked back to our car (so excited to eat Rosa's), we discovered the bird we hit earlier--still in the car! People were literally stopping taking pictures of the bird. Disgusting.











Game time 7 PM. Tired, excited, nervous, crying, shaking, poking, high-fiving, hugging, hugging changed to embracing were all done the next four hours. What a great time to be a Red Raider!











































Arrival @ 3 AM after eating dinner at Caboose...we were too excited to go home afterwards!

Much love,

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Looks like so much fun! We'll be in for the next game...... I'm so excited! You all look great!

mandal said...

So much fun! I wish we would have been there! The crowd was amazing