Sunday, November 16, 2008

Joseph and the angel...

Just call Micah Joseph until December 13. I shall be referenced as angel. Yes, we've been recruited to participate in the FBC Christmas pageant. I am quite excited about my full length specially made wings. Micah...not so thrilled with being on stage, at any time, for anything. Picture Micah with a beard and shaggy hair (he says he can't grow it out for work...I think when you are in the Christmas play, then you get a free pass on shaving--I can't believe I said that)...it doesn't hurt that he's part Lebanese thus helping the look. It also doesn't hurt that I'm super white with blond hair as the angel. His Mary is in our Sunday school and baby Jesus is being induced tomorrow. Baby Jesus is actually a little girl named Kate, and I'm excited to see her born this week. Micah, err, Joseph, is quite nervous about dropping baby Jesus as he has to hold Him up in admiration. Oh, and I get to have forty sweet children as little angels surround me. I'm going to be in hog heaven with those sweet babies...they're dressed in white...they have to act angelic, right? I think our debut as Plainview dramatic actors is not to be missed.

Much love,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mika said...

We must see pictures of this great drama.