8 television shows I watch:
1) News Channel 11 with Karin and Abner
2) Jon and Kate + Eight (Micah told me to quit watching this if I ever want to have kids)
3) Oprah (in the summers...no tivo or dvr here)
4) Gray's Anatomy
5) Desperate Housewives
6) Army Wives
7) Nightly News with Brian Williams
8) The Hills
8 favorite restaurants:
1) McAllister's
2) Taco Villa
3) Abuelo's
4) Donut Stop
5) Little Mexico
6) Guerro's
7) Outback
8) Carino's
8 fun things that happened this week:
1) My niece, Reece, lifted her arms and said, "Colby, Colby hold me." My heart melts!
2) My husband surprised me with tickets to the OU game. Sad loss. Sweet husband.
3) One of my students was tested today by a program in our school and is reading 3x better than the beginning of the year based on comprehension and fluency! I could cry!
4) We purchased tickets for the Brad Paisley concert!
5) My mom found cute accents for the guest bathroom that coordinates with the new paint.
6) Mom had extra antibiotics for what I think is a sinus infection. Yea for quick fixes!
7) We have a short work week!
8) I received my fabric for my couch and the dye lot matched the existing fabric.
8 things I look forward to:
1) Thanksgiving deliciousness and family
2) Putting up our first Christmas tree together
3) Getting the fabric I picked out in and getting chairs recovered
4) Tomorrow at 3:45
5) Christmas
6) Finding out where we will go for a bowl game
7) Being debt free
8) Not being sick...yippee for antibiotics working!
8 things on my wish list:
1) Clearly not a thing, but I'd be over the moon with the sound of tiny baby cries!
2) New light fixtures for entry way
3) Entryway table
4) a television for Micah
5) a new master bath
6) a personal assistant to do all the things I don't want to do (I dream...I dream!)
7) miracle anti-aging/don't look so tired/washed out cream
8) jeans that fit a pancake shaped butt all while fitting the rest of me
I tag Mandal!
Much love,

No comments:
Post a Comment