Excuse me while I think on the blog. Hello, my name is Colby, and I have an addiction to planning. Planning everything. I just asked Micah what our weekend plans were. He informed me that it was a weekend (meaning really, what are you crazy?!?). I like to know where I'm going today, tomorrow, in a month, in a year, 5 years, etc. It gives me safety, security, and purpose. Well, I'm in a position right now where I want to plan. Here goes...I miss teaching social studies. I like my 4th grade team. I miss teaching social studies! I want to work in a positive working environment. I don't want to be seen as a quitter. I loved my old job at Evans...I mean, really loved it. My old job is 55 minutes away door to door. I miss writing fun lesson plans. Now, it's April...I've gotta do something. Please pray for peace and the right doors to open up for me to move through.
Much love,
3 comments:
I am so sorry. I hate the uncertainty of the unknown. You are a fabulous teacher, no matter where God puts you! Finish strong, Malouf!
COME HOME!!!
I hear there is a special ed position open at Evans, although I am pretty sure you'd be bored to tears. NO fun lesson planning here. But at a fun school you'd be! I say you have a baby and just stay home. that sounds fun to me!
Post a Comment