Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Finish Strong

Finish Strong is our class motto that has been written on the board since Tuesday. Well, my class had its best day of the WHOLE year yesterday so I figured I would leave it for today. It worked! I told them not to waste August to April's hard work. Finish strong. I am writing around it hoping that this mantra sticks. I told my other fourth grade teachers about my little saying, and they had to go write it on their boards--whatever works! Before the writing TAKS, I was getting awful sleep and generally was not a pleasant person, but I really am far more peaceful with the math and reading TAKS. Be saying prayers for all the kids for clarity and confidence. They amaze me with how much they melt into little excited children when they get a good grade and praise! Oh, and can I just mention 30 school days left until SUMMER!!!

Much love,

No comments: