I started blogging last March, and it's been really fun way to scrapbook my thoughts and memories since I hate cutting and gluing paper in a traditional scrapbook. I needed a new look for a new year of blogging (there is a button if you need help, too...I certainly cannot set this up)! The title refers to the fact that we live a rural existence...not like Little House on the Praire, but we have a community well, pay trash service and there is a cotton field behind the across the street neighbor's house. I vote this to be rural, and I ramble. A lot. Micah says I never can tell a concise story. The picture on the header sprouted out of a picture Micah drew me on my computer years ago. I can't remember if we were dating or engaged when he left this paint picture on my desktop background. It captured my heart. That picture is my dream for life.

On another note, I'm going to share with you a glimpse into the night life at our house. Here's the set up...I'm looking at the Ipod songs looking so grubby! I come across the "Don't Wanna be a Player No More" song and had to have a good laugh so I began to dance silly. While I'm jammin', Micah's videoing (I didn't know at the time, but had a good laugh when I saw it) and Dodger begins to take over another pillow! And, yes, we do think this sort of thing is funny. Roll it.
Much love,
3 comments:
You two were engaged when he drew it. I remember. It is adorable I love the new design and I love pink armchair.
Dodge sure gets after it....i'm guessing that's your pillow.
ooooooh now that made me laugh. that is hilarious. apparently dogder crushes alot too!
love the facelift...i need to get a "professional" one made....
Post a Comment